Followers

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

I survived my 6th grade shots

At the beginning of the school year you have to get your 6th grade shots and it is really stress full if you have a phobia of needles. But I survived. 

When I got a note from school for my mom my friend opened his it told him about the 6th grade shots. I freaked out when he told me. 

a few weeks later during summer my mom took Kassie (my older sister), Sammy (my twin), and me to a doctor appointment and Kassie was telling me that the needles were long and stuck all the way through your arm. it scarred me so badly that at the first sight of the nurse I cried and cried. But then the nurse saw me crying and brought me candy when i got my shots  she had me suck on caramel candy. I felt pokes and then i herd the click and it was done.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIDE POD CHALLANGE IS DANGEROUS DONT DO IT

why is it dangerous its science time