Followers

Monday, September 17, 2018

I survive a car trip!

       

                   

Once I had to go on an over night car trip with my sisters it was all the way to Lake Tahoe in California.😒

I was pretty nervause of going in a car for one and a half days with my sisters in a mini van.😟

So I found some tricks for me to stay calm.  😌

then the trip was not so bad it was fun actuly.😀

 With these easy tips and tricks you can have a good road trip. 

😃
My mom left at 8:00 pm so we could sleep in the car. We played video games for the first 30 minutes and then i took Melatonin and I went to sleep so fast and then the first part of the trip was not so bad. Well the first 1 hour and a half. when I woke up I was tried and i was board so I turned a movie on and watched it in the next 30 minuets I was asleep again. 😉 Then I woke up ate breakfast and then 30 minutes later we were in Tahoe. We did the same thing when coming home and our trip was so fun. 

    Hopefully these tips and tricks help you and your child survive a car trip. 😉

                              Enjoy 😃

4 comments:

  1. Hey please tell me if this was useful info and maybe it can be helpful to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks Harper and Sammy I am so glad you liked my blog

    ReplyDelete

TIDE POD CHALLANGE IS DANGEROUS DONT DO IT

why is it dangerous its science time